Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year: Starting Off Right

It's going to be a good year.  I'm looking forward to all the moving forward.

Brock!  I love that you're just around the corner to post a comment, and I completely agree with you on the next year.  I am so ready to be done with this one, even though the ending and changing of one number can create so many problems for me at my work.  Ha.  Life is on the up and up though!  Health is good.  Family is as crazy as ever.  And, I have better things just ahead!

Last night I had one very neat and unique phone call for me, and little did I know that my financial Dave, no relation to Dave Ramsey, would have such an effect.  I have waited for this.  It is here.  It is now.  What do I do now?  How soon may April come?  I may be the most patient person I know, too.

Today looks like a perfect day for a bike ride and run.  I have some cooking and cleaning to do, but I am fairly well prepared for the entering of a new year.  Here's to it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear my comments brighten your day a bit :) I am excited about working out a little more, vacation possibilities, and an opportunity to really get involved with United Way on a voluntary basis. It's true everything is looking up. Lastly, I love the Flo Rida song and it has been stuck in my head for several weeks. It has made me check back here more often.

    ReplyDelete