Monday, May 10, 2010

On With “The Good Life”

So, I’m excited. Besides knowing that there will be some rough patches just in front of me with whatever illness has been attacking my usual upbeat demeanor, I have some new things brewing in my mind. Balance, a key ingredient that I’ve been lacking, has arrived at my doorstep. I have to get my meals in order, preplanned and premade, but otherwise my training schedule looks good for the summer with the time away from school. I’m debating about furthering my education, but at this point it will stay on hold for a bit.

“The good life… I need a change and I need it fast.”

I’m back to the drawing board too with my career. Not that I’m planning on going into a different direction, but I’m finally at a point where I have time to think about my next move. My training is back into the schedule and looking like it will be strong with the help of a few dear friends. Watching my recently received Gina Aliotti dvd brings me inspiration. That IFBB pro card is still swinging in front of me. I know I can do it.

But, could more important people change my mind about what is most important in this short life of mine? I’m definitely living a little of the good life!

Today's Song: 3 Days Grace "The Good Life"

No comments:

Post a Comment