Sunday, May 9, 2010

"This Life Ain't the Fairy Tale..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2UAy0rV8DI

Sometimes life throws a curve ball.
Sometimes things happen completely unexpectedly.

I have found myself in the care of a dear friend recently, so scared of something happening to me when no one else is around.  I'm still in pain and trying to figure out, with the doctors, what is wrong with me.  I found myself in the gym yesterday with an unexpected training partner.  I've found myself surrounded lately by the very people I have missed and needed.  Sometimes life brings you back to where you need to be.  Sometimes something so important needs to be lost, so you can see what had been ignored in the surroundings.  Sometimes life throws a curve ball that may just be the fairy tale that we were waiting to see.
Today's song: 3 Doors Down's "Your Arms Feel Like Home"

No comments:

Post a Comment