Friday, October 4, 2013

"Shines on Me, Shines on You"

I'm happy, but I am also scared.  I'm anxious for what is coming next in my life.  Work has been great, and my reputation stands strong within my market and regional leadership.  My personal life is getting better and better every day.  What a difference a year makes!  Ha ha.  My schooling for physical therapy is just ahead of me, and I cannot wait to dive deep into my observational hours this next year.  I am so lucky to have the life I live!  I am excited to see the progress the next year will bring!

It's still a very difficult time of the year for me.  I probably repeat myself on this topic with every recent post.  The holidays are fast approaching, and I work in the retail industry.  My schooling is getting deep into material.  Add the two together and my spare time is next to none.  I am doing my best to keep as balanced as possible, and I am so far exceeding.  I am hoping the cold weather and snow take their time arriving.  I would like to get through the rest of this year without any additional stress.

I'm not ready to reveal every detail that is going on in my world, but I can say that their is one specific person in this world who has been impacting my life recently in several subtle ways.  [If you're reading this and you're this one person, hold me close and never let go.]  It's as though my life's chemical makeup is experiencing plate tectonic movement, my thoughts and emotions are experiencing unfamiliar vibrations, and my world could at any moment encounter a rush of change.  I doubt the changes in my world will be quite as extreme as a geomagnetic reversal, but it carries a similar level of impact in this short life of mine.

Now that I have successfully excited you with my science analogies, I would personally like a weekend just to lie under the stars and watch the world turn.  I look forward to life slowing down next year so I may do exactly this!  Less than 13 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment