Sunday, December 14, 2008

Doing the Dave Ramsey No. 2 Update

It's mid-December! Despite holiday shopping, I am sticking to the budget. The Capital One card will be experiencing its death with the meeting of THE SHREDDER this next weekend. I think it calls for a celebration, but that celebration will have to wait because I am working far TOO MUCH! It is definitely a wonderful thing to be working! It still doesnt seem to keep me out of trouble!

I am still looking to vacate my current home come the end of April. SO, if you know of anything that may be available come spring please keep me posted! I refuse to live above people who fight to the early morning hours, and the other couple is expecting a child at some point. I am looking to stay within the Rockford area... I may have to beg the aunt and uncle for a room, though I would much rather avoid that!

Also, I want to get back into a college/20-somethings group at a local church. I have made contact with the Res. Life of Rockford, but I have yet to check it out. I am looking to get involved again once the new year begins, but I still devote my Sunday mornings to my work with meijer. I miss the old Bailey group, loved the Ravenna crowd, havent been to the SBC or Mamrelund in years, but I want that fellowship again. If anyone has suggestions let me know. I have thought about getting a group together here at the house, but my schedule has been up and down as well. Throw some ideas at me!

Ive been quite the hermit the last few months, so if you called me this weekend and I have yet to return a call this apology is for you. I have a long list of phone calls to make to you all, and I am sorry for my "disappearance." I think I will see how many want to get together for an evening out at O'Charleys and gather you all up! So, if youre interested in having some din-din at O'Charleys and getting together with random friends let me know! I'm been tight on my finances and am ready to treat myself once or twice! Leave me a message and evenings youre available... and we'll do this soon!

Alright,
Much love to you all.

I'll see you in the gym! :)

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment