Thursday, March 19, 2009

Becoming "New and Improved!"

There is nothing like the feeling after a great workout, where the mind screams "that was awesome," where the heart and lungs scream "that feels so good," and where the eyes say "did I really just do all that?"

I ordered P90X, despite the fact that I already work at a gym and am becoming a personal trainer and already teach some group classes. I wanted a new challenge, a way for me to stay on track with one video a day and a meal guide. I've fallen off my own charts in a sense and just want back on the wagon. I've started the program at 130lbs and 20% body fat. My ultimate goal is 130lbs and 15% body fat. I'll give myself the 90 days. Today is day 2, and I still have a workout to complete. For more progress history visit my Bodyspace page, but do not forget to bookmark this one while youre still here. This page you are currently on will be my primary page for updates!

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Nutmegpeach/

In other news:

I am getting some repairs done on the car this Saturday, which I am not too happy about. Still, I want the car to run for a few more years. But, I also know that I have a grand more of repairs to put into the car before the end of the year. Good thing I have been saving extra money along the way!

I have also been sticking to the budget this is layed out for the rest of the year, but I have a lot of work to continue to do, and I will have to cut back a bit so the cost of the car repairs will not hinder my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment