Sunday, March 29, 2009

"When the night has come..."

"...And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we'll see
No I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand, stand by me"

[Sara now has GOOGLE SEARCH!
Feel free to use the search above instead of pulling up
a new Google page (as I have been doing for so long)!]

Often I wonder to what great extent that we are all connected. I wonder what life would be like if we all lived in small communities where caring for others, cultivating the land, and living on minimums were a priority. I wonder how much better our lives would be to work together to live and learn and not be slaves to our governments, or at least not in the sense we are today.

I would love to live in a home where the electric company paid me every month. I would love to live in a place where fruits and vegetables could be planted and would flourish for fresh meals at home. I would love to live in a community where a child's morals, health, or life were not at risk by simply stepping outside.

I shouldnt worry, though. My faith is in the Lord.
I have research to do and prayers to be said!

"If the sky that we look upon
Should tumble and fall
And the mountains should crumble to the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry, no I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand, stand by me"

No comments:

Post a Comment