Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Time for Prayer

Have you heard Danen Kane's song "I Want You to Believe?" It brings me to tears.
Listen yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UCzi8gdT3o

"Bad Day" by Daniel Powter would be another good song for the day. When life becomes sour, went everything bad begins to pile up, when the tears can no longer be kept in, when all I need is a hug all I want is to be alone ... alone with God.

Part of me feels I should have known from how the day started. Another part of me says it was unfair that it just seems to escalate as the day went on, until the climax left me in tears. I suppose its really a simple lesson to realize that certain parts of this life are more important and deserve more time than I certainly give. Take one step back and at least a dozen forward! At least the time I spent crying was enough to pay for a new stop watch. "FW": final warning.

On the bright side of everything, I seem to have a multitude of options so that I am not "homeless." Though, certainly no place will feel as home as this one here. Oh, the memories that I will be leaving behind in this place! Some things excite me more than others with the thought of me moving. I suppose the best part is a time for renewal. I need to focus on my priorities again, and not letting someone else get in the way of those. Sometimes I care too much and want to get too involved. I need to learn to step back from certain options.

I know what may be best for me. It seems to be the frequent answer and most possibly rewarding opportunity. I may just have to step down and take it. What is it going to hurt, really? At least I will feel safe and secure there. I shall perhaps be moving into the smallest house I have ever seen in my life. Hmm. Great things come in small packages? We will see. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment