Thursday, April 9, 2009

When Life Brings You Lemons...

... as the old saying goes, apparently making lemonade is the answer. How about then making a lemonade stand, as in the old Charlie Brown cartoons?

Some days are tougher than others; this is one of mine. I am not quite sure where I will be living in another month. I am not quite sure what I will be doing next year for work. I am not sure if I will go into a master's program once I graduate with my BS degree. I am not sure whether I will work at a job that will be in the area of study that my BS degree is in, though I do use that information in my current position. I do not know how I will feel tomorrow, but I really hope it is nothing like I feel today.

A friend said to me this morning, "you look like you are worrying about something that's nothing." Like hitting a hammer on the head of a nail, he got me exactly. Time has me in a bind, and I will worry no longer. When life brings me lemons, I am giving them back.

Worrying for no reason. Lemons. Lemon cough drops have been my best friends today, so that is the only way I will continue to have my lemons.

No comments:

Post a Comment