Saturday, April 17, 2010

“Green Light Go”

There is a freedom that is just weeks away. I have one sure heavy week left on my shoulders, and it’s the one that is just about to begin. Tomorrow may be the most critical day of them all, and I can only hope I feel more motivated than I did today to get some work done. Graduation is just a handful of weeks away and there is still so much to do!

On the plus side, I did manage to get in a great leg workout today. Add that to yesterday’s back and chest soreness, and there is no good way to sit, stand, or lie down. I’m laughing at myself knowing tomorrow morning will probably be tougher than now. Other gym members are starting to catch on to my “serious training,” despite the fact that I miss most of the week due to my overloaded work schedule.

Thankfully, the time is almost here to move a few steps forward. I’m in this crazy mind of mine thinking about the changes that may come in the future months. The continuous training, advancing in my career, furthering my studies of training and nutrition, going back to London, and enjoying life a bit more! I’ve been quite the hermit the last couple years and desire to get out of these shackles! California doesn’t sound half bad!

One thing at a time though; I still have London first on my list. I can only hope that the volcano stops pumping ash into the sky by then. Ha. Can I say too that I need to invest in new pants before then? My thighs are getting bigger, and I am quite impressed myself! I deserve the treat; I’ve been working hard! I only fear that I’ll have to retire new ones soon again with my training schedule. But, I’m all smiles just thinking about that!

Off to sleep I go to build these muscles up! Goodnight!

Today’s song choice: “Ride to California” by Paper Tongues

1 comment:

  1. Its good to read you are feeling a little better this week. Congrats on the graduation but I have to admit I'm jealous of you getting to travel. I don't have enough vacation days and am really regretting it after this nice weather has rolled in.

    ReplyDelete