Friday, April 16, 2010

Tough Love

Another day in paradise is passing after a kick ass day in the gym. Hoping that I properly attacked both my back and chest, tomorrow brings on the much loved leg day! It will be lunges, squats, extensions, curls, and raises. Oh, the joy of keeping the workouts varied!

I’m sure Mr. Incredible will probably be looking for his part in all of this, as he frequently and most often appears in every new post. This song was definitely NOT chosen for him! He has become an important part of my life, someone I do not want to lose. Discussing my training with him is tough sometimes, but when I do it gives me the satisfaction that I am headed in the right direction. Mr. Incredible has become my compass, my true north, directing me in the right direction.

My training completes me while Mr. Incredible and I are miles apart. My weight has gone up a bit more recently, but I have yet to see how my body fat compares to lean mass at the current time. I will have to check that sometime soon. The joy of working at a gym and having the ability to workout for free is a wonderful thing! Being at the gym and lifting towards my dream brightens the fire that is deep within me.

Enormous change is in my future. I have been studying for years and will finally have a break come this May. This will allow more time for training. I have time to work with this summer towards developing myself professionally, physically, and also my relationship with Mr. Incredible. It will be interesting to see how things change and develop. I’m not letting go of any of it.

Headstrong may be a better choice for this post, but maybe next time. I’m in love with this song at the moment. Smiles to you all, and keep training!

Today’s song choice: “It’s Not You” by Halestorm

No comments:

Post a Comment