Sunday, June 27, 2010

"Suspended Animation"

Watching "Into The Wild" yesterday was a great choice for the day.  Taking a walk with Adam and talking about life and the changes that I need to make was a great addition.  Having not one but two calls come through from a new number has left smiles upon my face.  Careful eating has left me satisfied yet without stinging pain.  Yesterday was a fantastic day, and I came into today feeling strong!

Unfortunately I slept most of my day away and had a list of things I wanted to do.  But, all of those things can wait; getting sleep was a great change from the norm!  I should workout before the night hits!

Anyway, I cannot stop listening to this song...

"Gonna rise up
Find my direction magnetically
Gonna rise up
Throw down my ace in the hole"

Today's Song: Eddie Vedder's "Rise"

No comments:

Post a Comment