Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Another Countdown!

It's about raising money for Grand Rapids Public Schools...
It's about pushing my body...
It's about joining friends for a bit of competition...
It's about putting miles on my shoes...
It's about breathing in the fresh air of the outdoors...
It's about burning off the calories before I consume them...

It's about seeing if anyone dresses up as a turkey...
to run the 5K Turkey Trot!


It's another excuse to work hard and count down days!

I still have yet to sign up, but it's on my list of things to do tomorrow.  The weeks are going faster as work is slowly picking up, and I am finding more things that need to be accomplished in my own life.  I'm listening to Three Days Grace's Break at the moment getting ready to do some intense bouts of exercise and cleaning before I have to wind down for bed.  Tomorrow's a big day to tackle a lot of items on the to do list!  But, for now, I have a workout to warm up for!  See you soon... perhaps tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment