Monday, November 22, 2010

That Last Bad Day

Yesterday wasn't easy.  It's more apparent to me tonight, as I go back over my crazy ramble of thoughts from the night before.  I've been tired, and I just woke up from a short sleep.  I miss dad at times of the year like now.  He comes up in my thoughts constantly with moments that I wish he were here to share the details with.  He'd like, I think, how things are beginning to look up after a long hard year.

Dad hated this song "Angel" by Sarah McLachlan.  Everytime it played he complained about it being too slow.  It sure isn't his Carlos Santana.  I find comfort in this song, though it is probably one of the few songs that could most likely make me cry.  The piano and her soft voice are soothing.  Unfortunately some of her poor grammer in the song really gets me.  Ha

After a rough day with food yesterday, I ate a ton of food tonight for dinner.  With a few more hours of sleep ahead of me tonight, I should be ready for some good workouts tomorrow after work.  It's too bad I'm feeling really dehydrated right now.  But, I'll fix that thoroughly before I leave work tomorrow.  Weight lifting is in order!  There is much to do tomorrow and more food to conquer!

No comments:

Post a Comment