Monday, November 1, 2010

I Am That Gal...

People look at me funny, and I don't care.  I am the gal with produce right up under my nose to smell whether or not it is fresh.  I smell the vine tomatoes and will not purchase them if they don't smell like a fresh-picked tomato!  I was that gal today.  [Enter huge smile here!]

I don't have much to say today.  I'm still watching the moon through all of its phases, knowing that I'm not the only one looking at that same moon all day.  I've been having crazy dreams this week, last night's starring my dad.  I apparently started taking, somehow, public transportation to work and failed to get to work on time.  These are two things I don't normally deal with, ever, and them to top it off dad was all over in the dream.  How'd that happen?  [I laugh.]  My diet seems better, sleep better, despite still being awake tonight with an early morning at the gym tomorrow, and I'm working on the exercise... slowly.  The dryer finally buzzed with my clean laundry, so I'd say everything is going quite well.

Other random facts for the day...

My dad taught me how to have a lead foot.  If you're in the passing lane driving slower than me and too stubborn to move to the other lane, I'm that gal riding your rear and flashing my lights.  I'm also one of the minority who are blinker-users.  MICHIGANIANS: learn to drive or get off the road.  One thing I look forward to: next year's road construction cones.  They are a clear sign that the snow is over and stupid drivers are a little safer to be around.  Until then... let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

See you at the gym in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment