Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"Worth It All"

Can you believe that the time change is just days away!  Spring is on the way!

I have even better news: I am four days off of the omeprazole.  This excites me thoroughly.  Diet is back on track, despite still staying away from most land animal meat.  Oatmeal, in the form of stove cooked steal cut oats, has been put back on the daily menu.  It's so far so good.

The cycling training, on the other hand, is kicking me in the rear!  I am beat daily with this, song after song, again and again.  I'm doing my best to learn the tracks and the music, focusing on one at a time.  I know the real challenge is just getting on the bike again and again.  Video tape in another month?

I have yet to make updates on the physical goals I set a month ago.  To be completely honest, I may have hit the weights two or three times since the goals were set.  Working at a gym means nothing when I'm not motivated to get back in there at the end of the day.  I will get these shoulders back where they were.  And, there's plenty of other work to be done.

Short update for today.  I'm hoping to work on that video again, getting down all the cues at least.  And maybe later, I might go back up to the gym to practice a bit... or lift weights.  ;)  It's great being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment