Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"I Know You Know Me"

Today's Song: "Thousand Things" by Disciple

Weeks have gone by since my last post.  Not much has changed since, but tomorrow is my last day at the gym.  I finally made the decision to leave.  There are too many reasons why I had to.  It starts with finding more time in my day and having time to work on me.  It also allows me the time to make more money at my real job.  I will miss the people.  But, the building I have to move on from.  I have been stagnant far too long.

Today has been my first full day off from work without any big plans, so I am finally getting more organization done.  That alone should help me feel so much better about everything.  I'm not sure what direction I am headed from here, but this change is good.  I still have much I want to get done.  There is so much more I'd like to get done!  I'm thinking, though, at this point of the evening I should probably take the dog for a walk and make some dinner!  I hope to be back to write more soon, perhaps tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment