Monday, June 29, 2009

Press For Truth

I want to write today just to write. I need to clear my mind.

The last year has been a sort of extreme personal renewal. As I come upon my last year of undergrad, I have been searching like a crazy person for God in my life, for hope, for anything that points to more life, and mostly researching all things that put fear in my life with the hope of understanding and conquering those fears. I have yet, though, to learn how to swim under water, one of those things that fears me but will come to an end one day; it has not been at the top of my mind in this past year.

I have been a huge follower of the happenings of Nine-Eleven. I am currently watching this video "911 Press For Truth" [http://media.abovetopsecret.com/media/48/911_Press_For_Truth_part_1/]. (If you watch no other one, watch part 5.) I'm not a huge fan of our government, or moreso the elite that seem to have a major hand in everything that happens. From pages I have read, I can assume that people, whether American government or not, fully were aware that something big was going to happen that morning nearly eight years ago. I dont know the full details, and I'm not sure I want to. If the government wants to hide something they will and they'll take out anyone who gets in their way.

The government makes me angry. The American government makes me angry. There are so many things that we are not told as American citizens. Big Pharma makes me angry. The diminishing nutrition in our States upsets me. The lack of attention to health and what keeps people healthy makes me angry. Do you know how the government is controlling the slow death of Americans through the lack of proper health by nutrition and health care?

My father is a brain cancer survivor, a hero to our family, a former NASA employee, an Air Force veteran, a supportive husband, and a father to three very blessed children. The family members often question what made dad so sick, what caused his cancer. My dad loved drinking tea and often put in a sweetener that contained aspartame, a chemical that had ignored studies that revealed lab mice had brain tumors after consuming food with aspartame over some period of time. I dont doubt that it had some sort of attributing factor, but I am not fully blaming the chemical either. I could find out in some years that it is something that is also genetic, but that is also something I am trying to prevent.

I am the best test subject I personally know. I have tried more things with myself than I care to remember. I continue to change my eating habits, extend my sleeping habits, find ways to decrease or balance my work hours, and continue to learn as much as I can as often as I can. My faith grows stronger every day, though I still question many things. Getting through the Old Testament has brought into my head many questions, and I continue to seek answers for both the days of the past and those of the future.

For the end of June, have you heard about the deaths of four celebrities, stories which have taken over the public airways? [http://www.postchronicle.com/news/entertainment/article_212240347.shtml] And with that, the reports of the dead are pulling the attention of America away from the fact that the energy/climate change bill is on its way up and has been [barely] passed by the house of representatives. [http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h2454/show] It is another thing that most Americans are ignorant of, the fact that the media influences us so much. And, when I asked some older gentlement if he heard about the energy bill today at work, he responded with "that's good, right?" Not exactly. I urge you to continue to read and follow the next link.

There are places we can find information, though, that helps us to understand what is happening in our world [if we so desire to KNOW the TRUTH]. (If you desire to learn more, I am willing to help.) But, reading this yesterday made me smile: "In fact, the two biggest green house gas polluters is the oceans, and volcanoes. Do the Democrats plan to control the oceans and volcanoes too? Are you going to outlaw water vapor? Will there be a fine for a volcano daring to erupt?" [http://politicalpistachio.blogspot.com/2009/06/climate-bill-hr-2454-disaster-for.html] Have you seen the movie "The Inconvenient Truth?" It's garbage. Global warming is garbage. NEWSFLASH. Global warming is a natural occuring pattern over God only knows how long on this Earth. We are pawns and we will believe what we are told.

I won't deny that I think Amercans especially need to "do their part" in learning to be less wasteful, but global warming has become the next big hoax. We waste so many resources and how many of us really recycle as well as we could? How many of us actually know what can be recycled or even where to take it? How many of us are teaching our kids or the youth to be more kind to the environment? How many of us are being proactive to even conserve energy or water? I doubt that the energy bill as it currently stands will pass. It would be a terrible thing if it did, but I think some things are definitely in order to change. I think we need to become more like Boulder, CO or the state of Pennsylvania and others that are increasing the rate of recycling, making it a necessity, and setting goals towards reducing wasted resources.

Still, as a country the majority of us are force fed lies and told what to do, what to believe, and need to stand up for ourselves a bit more. Do you agree? I'd like to hear your opinions. If you have websites to share that may help advance my own knowledge please do so. I have a last site for this message that I encourage you to watch. It touched me to an extent that I don't know I can properly explain. I can simply say I am happy to be what I stand up and present myself as. Enjoy!

http://www.worldviewtube.com/video.php/videoid-4207/Brannon-Howse/Brannon-Howse

No comments:

Post a Comment