Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Everyday We're Survivors

It's been too long!  I'm updates deprived!

I'm working long weeks as the seasons are changing and changes are rapidly occuring in my own personal world.  I'm still battling the same health problems, managing with them with no success in seeing them disappear, but I'm doing well regardless.  Some trail running and hiking has kept me in some good spirit, while I am greatly looking forward to some upcoming vacation time.  It will be nice to be off in the air and traveling again, but hopefully not coming back to months of pain this time!  In the mean time... I work.

My life is looking into the face of change, and I'm about ready to charge forward.  A few things are in the works, but I'm still in the process of spinning the wheel of fortune to see where the pointer lands.  Knowing winter is well on its way puts a wrench into my warm world, but I'm bound to leap forward like a lion in Africa soon enough.  The cooler weather is honestly refreshing with the hot summer we've had and should get me into the running mood more often despite the longer hours of darkness.  Change is inevitable.

I wish I had greater news for you.  I've got a lot of work to do before I am where I want to be.  I am searching for answers and hoping I find some soon.  I'm still getting organized.  I'm still cleaning out the closets.  I'm still working out and running.  I'm working long hours at work.  And, I'm still going to live as if it's the end of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment