Monday, September 6, 2010

"You Could Be There With Me"

Whoo!  What a start to the week!  There is packing, running, working, and studying all in major workloads this week!  What I thought would be an easy weekend, especially being Labor Day weekend, turned out to be a ridiculously busy time!  Moving from one town to the next by Sunday is encouraging to get organized, but the hustle and bustle of the week will certainly be a great challenge.

This Sunday's running didn't go as planned.  Docs have me on this new diet that started out great but left me completely unmotivated and feeling rather worn out.  What was going to be four miles, or at least 3.1, turnout out to be a warmup and 1.5 miles of sprints and walks to change things up.  Then feeling rather blah, I figured I'd cycle for twenty minutes at a HR of 150bpm.  But, after 10 minutes I had had enough!  I ended the workout with some pull-ups and shoulder work and headed out.  I have yet to return but have devoured many carbohydrates since.

...

I'm excited about not having a stereo system underneath my bedroom.  I'm excited about feeling welcome in a warmer environment.  I'm excited to have two of my favorite people so close.  I'm excited to be seeing someone in a month.  I'm excited about the fire burning within me and the opportunities that may come.  I'm excited to start fresh again and work my way back to the top.  I'm excited knowing I have Will-power on my side.  I'm excited about lessening the downers in my life and am grateful for all of those who inspire and motivate me.  I'm excited for change.

"Within the next year you will do something life changing.  That event is going to help you find your direction." - From July 23rd... I know you're right; I just wish I knew what this was.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment