Saturday, December 4, 2010

Back To The Iron

I am feeling nearly back to one hundred percent!  It's been nearly nine months of strong fighting for my health back to normal.  I'm finally feeling like it just might be back.  And, I'm ready to get back to lifting the heavy weights!

Spotting a friend during her heavy lifts this last week made me miss it more than ever before.  It's harder too knowing I was in my best shape right before I began working at the gym.  One of our trainers just the other day was saying too how she felt more out of shape now that she is a full time trainer.  Imagine that!  The company isn't doing something right.  But, I want me right; I want me back to normal and lifting again!

To nearly being there!  Smiles!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! Sounds like prayers are being answered. I have become lazy on lifting so reading this is a little extra motivation for me. By the way, I loved reading the other post about you growing up and your transformation. Very interesting and powerful. I can't imagine you ever being less than beautiful or outgoing. Anyways, good luck to you through the holidays and stay motivated.

    ReplyDelete