Thursday, January 7, 2010

“Don’t Give Up”

I’ve had three days of workouts in the last week. I think this is the beginning of something great. Ha. It’s been a long time coming. It’s always been the path I’ve walked, just now I’m learning to run it. I’m working on the long run.

I have good news! First, with the help of a friend, I think I may have found a protein powder that is Sara worthy. I have yet to purchase or to taste it, but it’s in the shopping cart waiting patiently for me. I’ve also started the spring cleaning early and am moving things out and selling things, and making some pretty pennies! I am just about ready to restart my certification studies and take the exam. Here’s to January!

Hold on, I “need a second to breathe.” [Takes a deep breath.]

I’m on the brink of taking the next step in a very significant situation of my life. This is something great that puts at risk the security I have built up. My walls may come crashing down. This may be the best thing that has ever happened to me, regardless of what happens next. But, even better than that, I think the outcome will be great and cannot wait to see what it brings. I’m putting my financial goals and security at risk. And, this is all most exciting!

There is a part of me that continues to ask “should I be worried?” But, I have the least bit of fear. I have covered all of my bases thus far. I have been honest with everything. I’m not about to lose my work. I’m not about to ruin my family relationships. I am not about to lose my emotional stability. I have everything to gain. And, I hope with every ounce of me that gaining is what happens. I don’t like to lose.

So, here I go to venture on and continue with the plan. Am I ready for what this may bring? Even if I may not understand what is really on the table when you do, I flipped my coin a long time ago and have yet to pick it off the table. It still stands as it landed on the table. There’s no turning back. There’s no running in the opposite direction.

"I think you could save my life."

Body sculping and bodybuilding are words that the trainers at my gym have laughed at again and again. When thinking like a body architect for so long, it crushed me as often as I heard them laugh at it. Everyone has taken their opportunity to poke fun at the thought of me taking on such a venture. Oh the comments I have heard! But, they’ve slowed down. They know quite well now that I’m not kidding. This is me. Take it or leave it. I’m a lover, not a fighter. But, this is where my fight takes full force. Don’t mess with my dreams.

“I won’t let you down.”

Smiles to you!

Today’s song: “Whaddaya Want From Me?” by Adam Lambert

No comments:

Post a Comment