Friday, January 1, 2010

Briefly Summing Up The Months In 2009

January – I flushed my back up supply of caffeine pills.
February – I cried to Paul Wickham’s song “True Love”
March – I was torn and missed the gym. I needed my training more than anything.
April – April showers brought no showers. Salsa and chips soothed my lonely soul.
May – Relocation. It came like the vacation I needed. Summer was due!
June – Between May and August training and running became my love again. I sought out God with every moment.
July – My search continued. Too many nights of “Friends” eased my cold summer blues.
August – I think this restarted the rollerblading. “Anticancer” became my life mission. Southern charm made me lose all faith in followers.
September – Drop ins were welcome. Help moving was appreciated. I realized I needed to learn to say no, to not try to satisfy everyone all the time. I took a step back and let things go.
October – Yet another birthday, another funeral, another year almost over. My gambling in May backfired, but I let it go and gave up a fight. Too much was happening all too fast.
November – Increased work kept me distracted. I began to loosen up. I was led to “The Chariots of the Gods?”
December – I took a chance on a whim. Motivation was reignited. Zimmie was back.

December was the best month of the year by far! So much had happened over the year; I can barely believe all the change that occurred! October was the worst month. Losing dad is still especially hard at times, but somehow I feel like he is present with me more now than I have felt in a long time. I know 2010 will be much better, as I finally graduate with my BS degree this year! Whoo!

Today’s Music Choice: The “300 Violin Orchestra”

No comments:

Post a Comment