Saturday, January 2, 2010

"Getting Sized Up"

Happy New Year! I cannot believe it’s 2010! The years go faster, though the time is supposedly going by at the same rate. Either way, I feel this year will bring great change, and I’m “fired up!”

One thing I’ve learned to tolerate this last month: taking the dogs out in 12 degrees Fahrenheit (-11.1 Celsius). Going out and feeling my fingers fight against frostbite and coming back with all ten: priceless. Going out not knowing what kind of people or animals we’ll cross paths with: priceless. Getting out of the house with more purpose than going to my places of work: exciting. Can you hear me laughing? Haha.

My dreams in bodybuilding, or rather body sculpting towards professional status, are back at the forefront of my desires. I’m fighting a battle with myself, as this undesirable weather has me wanting to do anything that doesn’t require moving. Bad, I know! I’m heading out today to change that. Not letting anything get in my way: priceless.

There are a lot of things that need to be done this month. I’ve got some serious studying to do when I come home today for the certification I plan on earning before the end of the month. I spoke with my brother New Year’s eve about getting new pictures and measurements taken. Another mission to take on is finding a protein powder that is lactose free and tastes as good as my Oryx did. And, I need to get in the gym. So, I better run before my time is up!

“Everybody get fired up!”

Today’s song: “Fired Up” by Hush

No comments:

Post a Comment