Saturday, January 9, 2010

“I’m Like BOOM!”

After yesterday’s chest and back workout with more push ups and pull ups than I would want to do on any particular day, I’m sore! I’m feeling grrreat! Everything is coming together beautifully. I had one too many days off this week from training, but I’m getting back into the normality of the training. “So, let me tell ya the deal!” I’m in there, and I’m doin’ it!

And with every extension, “I’m like boom!”

“I’m a lover and a fighter;” I love training and am fighting through the constant pain that comes with it. I feel amazing. Today I hit my legs hard. I did go a bit light today, but I got in the sets I needed to prepare me for a heavier leg day. We’ll see how I feel tomorrow. Either way, I love how much better I feel while my life is more balanced.

And with every press, “I’m like boom!”

The sun was out today, but it sure is deceiving! It’s still very cold, but we should be gaining ten degrees here in the next week. I look forward to that! I’m tired of having my respiratory system burned out from the cold. At least the sun is melting the snow off of the roof.

And with every curl, “I’m like boom!”

Keep up the good work out there! Much love.

Today’s song: “Here Comes the Boom” by Nelly

No comments:

Post a Comment