Saturday, February 13, 2010

"I've Become Indestructible"

So what if I have my own agenda. It's about time I finally do! "The powers have called me away. ... To win the honor ... a war you're unable to win. ... Another cause for me to fight."

For all too long I've been this young gal kept inside her walls. It's kind of like being Vicki from the old television show Small Wonder. I'm inside the closet recharging my battery. Well, good news for me, the Vanessa in me has come out to play!

It's leg day, and I can feel the lack of caffeine inside my blood! I have a lot I want to get done today, and it's already past noon! But, I'm on this new mission and will find a way to get it all done. My back feels great after yesterday's workout! I cannot wait to tackle today's leg workout! I suppose I should get everything organized in the house and get on with my day!

Training is going better, as I have a better idea of what I am doing with every new day that passes. My Mr. Incredible helps to challenge me with proper training and nutrition. I'll learn to let him help me more; I know I'm stubborn. There are less than four weeks before take off! There is still plenty of work to be done!

I have twelve weeks left of classes! It's unbelievable! It has gone by so fast and yet it seems like I still have forever to go. I know though that these last weeks will go fast. I know they'll go even faster with my training become more involved. This is what I've been living for! This point in my life is most exciting!

"You will be shown, how I've become... indestructible."

Song of the day: Disturb's "Indestructible"

No comments:

Post a Comment