Sunday, February 7, 2010

"My Own Madness"

So, this morning I was greeted by Papa Roach as I warmed up my car and headed out to the health club for some much needed morning cardio. Thank you WGRD for making my morning perfect! I needed the loud music to get me moving! It's "what creates my own madness!"

"Somewhere beyond happiness and sadness" I am able to settle my thoughts on my training and go full force. Focused, I do what I need to do on a daily basis to the best of my ability. And to my training: "you're the master ... and I'm addicted to your punishment."

In the gym to those who don't know me I may seem "irritional" as I interact with those who see me there on a daily basis, as I scream at the top of my lungs, and WHOO out loud to express my excitement. With those who give me looks of disgust rather than smiles and bouts of laughter, I may just become "confrontational" someday. Watch out!

And in the gym, "to tell the truth, I am getting away with murder" as I beat myself up with all the resistance. The old me is being suppressed, as I form myself into the gal I have imagined myself for far too long. And, I'm "getting away, getting away, getting away" from all I used to be. "It isn't possible" for me to stay in my bubble forever! I'm "getting away!"

"I drink my [protein] drink, and I don't even want to. I think my thoughts when I don't even need to. I never look back cause I don't even want to! And I don't need to, because I'm getting away with murder!"

My training, it's "what creates my own madness. ... And I'm addicted to [its] punishment. And [it's] the master. And I am craving it's disaster!" Oh, the pain currently inside my glutes and legs, how I love thee!

Thank you Mr. Incredible. ;)

Song of the day: Papa Roach's "Getting Away With Murder"

No comments:

Post a Comment