Friday, July 23, 2010

"The Grass is Green"

I'm still fighting off whatever still is lingering in my body, but hopefully a few more weeks should solve this.  I've added a milk thistle supplement at least once a day, but I haven't noticed any difference with the burning pain that still exists within me in my upper right abdominal area.  It's also hard for me right now to tell what could be muscle pain from teaching the core conditioning classes at work and what is the same pain that has been there for weeks if not months.  Either way, I'm still alive and kickin'!

I'm doing a lot of research right now developing a five year plan.  Who knew that this would be harder now than it was five years ago?  College was always the easy answer when all you've known your whole life is school.  Now, with a degree in Sports Management, what will be my next steps?  There are a ton of things I would love to do, my health pending, but ultimately where do I want to be?  A friend of mine knows I am searching and tells me I will find what I am looking for within the next year.  That's a good thing, and I will trust him on that!  I know for a fact that I won't settle and will keep going until I'm happy.

Well, as the weekend is now here and I am left working much of it, I will leave you with a comic strip a friend of mine emailed me this week.  Ever wonder why the chicken crossed the road?  Here's one comic's version of the answer:

If you haven't figured it out already, clicking on the comic strip will allow you to see it enlarged.  Enjoy and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment