Sunday, July 18, 2010

Truth Beyond Thoughts

The third cleanse was completed this weekend with less results, a good sign after the second cleanse!  I've decided to share with you today the largest result of cleanse number two below, which may very well have been blocking the bile duct.  Either way, I have been feeling much better!  Most of what came out otherwise was similar to the smaller mass in the picture, though many in between.  I am not planning another cleanse any time soon after the hopeful and rather clean results of this weekend's cleanse.  I am extremely happy to report this news!



4 July 2010


On July 9th I had laser surgery on both eyes and am so excited with the results!  It's still strange to me to not have to put in or take out contacts and especially not having the inconsistent sight as my contacts moved or became dry on my eyes.  To my surprise following my surgery weekend, I came home to a beautiful flower arrangement waiting on my door entryway.


How did I become so lucky?  Flowers, better health, better eyesight... The last fews months have been a fight!  And, I am thrilled to be at this point to where everything is beginning to look much better, literally!  :)

On the downside, I haven't been training much but have begun working again on my cardiorespiratory system.  This will probably take some time, but I know I am getting better with each day that passes.  I am even considering making a batch of health promoting soup that comes from Chinese medicine.  It may be something, though, that must be done at my mom's house for she has more fridge room!  It's still in consideration, so it may be some time before it is actually done.  At this point I am simply thrilled to be able to function - work, eat, sleep - and training will increase very shortly.

Side note: cleansing does have a way of producing vivid dreams.  One that I had this morning was all too real, and it occured in an interesting place I would enjoy seeing again in the future with both my mother and father present.  The dreams like this one that really get me are the ones where my dad is present.  It was an all too revealing dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment