Monday, July 19, 2010

"Help Yourself"

Today I started using Triple Leaf Tea Detox [http://www.tripleleaf-tea.com/detox.htm], and I will search for Celestial Seasonings Detox A.M. to add to my self treatment as well.  I will feel better.  I will feel better.  I will feel better.  Even if what it takes is good ol' Chinese medicine, then this is how it will be done!  I nearly ate a whole watermelon today to rehydrate myself after this weekend's cleanse.  My roommates enjoyed that too.  I am feeling much better already.

Saturday a friend took me out to Grand Haven, which was a nice get away.  The water was bath water warm.  The sun was gorgeous.  The place was rather packed, but I hardly noticed.  I live quite well deep inside my mind.  Talking through the adventure was great as well, to bring out the fact that I still have a hard time letting anyone in my bubble. Yes.  And, with what could be so easy, I choose to continue searching.  I think some more traveling is in my future!  Health and happiness are in my future, lol.

I'm looking forward to the new Julia Roberts movie "Eat, Love, Pray" that is to come out next month.  It looks perfect for me.  Traveling indeed!  And, with a roommate from India, India just may be on that list for the future... even if it is years down the road.

Sleep well my pretties!  Until another time...

Today's Song: "Help Yourself" by Sad Brad Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment