Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm Sad, Lonely, and Depressing.

I like third shifts because I can manage myself.  I also like them because I have, at least currently, Marcia, who is like a personal therapist.  For all the people I come across who I find I have a hard time relating to, she puts everything into perspective and tells me exactly how it is.  It helps me not feel alone.  On third shifts with Marcia, I feel good about myself and the fight I've been giving.

My life surrounds the life of my dad, and the fight he gave.  When I'm alone, I cry a lot of tears while thinking of my dad.  I'm sure it would kill my dad worse to see me sad and upset, but sometimes it's the only place I can hide for a while to charge my damn, stubborn, Zimmerman, Energizer batteries that I run my life on.  I used to drown myself in work, but it was honest to God killing me internally.

No comments:

Post a Comment