Monday, May 16, 2011

THIS IS IT!

I had one of those "it all comes down to this, does it?" moments already today, and it's only 8:45am.  I scheduled a meeting with a former coworker at my former employment to drop something off to her.  Little did I know how weird and also how normal it felt to be there again amongst all the people that I had developed great friendships with over nearly four years.  It was hard to be there, getting hugs from people I had left without them knowing now where I was.  And then, there was the one person who I had only dreamed to pass in such a scenario.

Never would I have guessed that the simple chat in talking as we passed by would lead to him extending a hand to help me pursue this position I was hoping to talk to him about at his work.  God's got his hand on me.  [SCORE!]  Now, the ball's in my court to reconnect, send out my resume once again, and hope for the best!  I feel like this could really be it!

If it weren't for Drew I probably would believe that I could do this.  This is so me!  And, Drew wants free shoes!  Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment