Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Battle Continues...

So, the day after my last post I had the privilege of crossing paths with two other employers of the company I want to get into.  No way!  I couldn't believe it, and I'm still so excited to see what comes.

With the good seems to come the bad, though.  I'm keeping my head up, but my nightmare of seven years ago has dropped its bags on my doorstep, figuratively speaking.  Doctor tests didn't come out as well as I hoped, and more appointments are on their way.  Bummer.  The next one is this next Tuesday, just around the corner.  I'm pissed, literally and thoroughly furious with this bit of information.  I'm also scared, but not nearly as much as I am angry and disappointed with the results.

In better news, I had a call come this morning from my wellness coach Holly.  She humored me with similarities that we share, as well as clear acknowledgment on how well I do live my life.  She's more interested in talking about my marathon training because the rest of my life I handle rather well for where I'm at.  I didn't share with her my nightmare in progress.  I didn't share to her how off I feel my body is from a year and a half ago.  I know how to live healthy, but I also like being checked in on.  Holly brightens my day because we are two strong women who know how to battle the days one by one as they come.

One day at a time!  I'm tired of doctors!  I'm hoping this will take care of some of the pain I've been having over the last year, as if they just missed this through ALL of the tests I had.  I want my life back to the full capacity!  I've been running and working out, but there are still my tough moments physically that I have to battle like hell through.  I want to be rid of all the pain already!  But for now, I continue to battle each day one at a time.

Keep strong with me!  This time next week I will be with Drew!  Ahh... I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment