Monday, December 14, 2009

"The Final Countdown"

Who would have known that a Europe song would make my day? I had the most hilarious moment during my day when the song started to sound from the speakers. I graduate in May. "So, this is it," says Bill excited for me while standing at the stretching stations at the gym. Overhead "The Final Countdown" begins to play. HA... how did that song have amazing timing? :) I LAUGHED HARD!

I am in a final countdown, especially for the year of 2009! There are seventeen full days of this year left! I can hardly believe it, as so much has happened this year. Still, it seems like not much has changed! I am determined to make some BIG changes this next year. I will come up slowly with a running list. Let's see how much I can do. Here's to making progress!

Much love! - Nutmegpeach

Today's song: "The Final Countdown" - Europe

1 comment:

  1. Ok, sooo if the advertisements on your blog are based on the content of the blog, why is there an ad that says, "Blood in your urine?"

    ReplyDelete