Monday, December 21, 2009

"We've Got The Dreamers Disease"

I think "you've got the music in you." I know I have the music in me, and I'm not about to give up! Keep on dancing! Whoo! And with three longs days left to tackle, let's be done with this holiday season already.

I think I'm in love with Kris Murrell. Why didn't someone tell me about her sooner? I have lived a sheltered life. Thank you to those who beat me out of it! You don't have a clue how much I appreciate it!

I have got to get out of this funk and get back on track! I have been dreaming about this for far too long and now I can smell it. Do you know the feeling of empowerment? Imagine it and soak as much of that into your reality. Let’s take this on! I have some serious training to do! On another note, I finally found a way to make this crappy peach mango protein that was donated to me taste decent. Well, as best it can. Ha.

My thoughts are far too sporadic, but let me try and recap where I’m at.

I’m fairly certain I’ve found the man of my dreams. He’s relit the flame that was dying out from inside of me. My fire is burning strong, and I think others can sense it. My training, though, currently takes a backseat to talking to him all night. Someone let him know I need to train after work!

Work is still my least favorite thing in the world, so why do I spend more time doing it than anything else? I need a trainer to kick my butt a few times, but I have one in particular in mind. And, I need to not be sick anymore; I’ve had enough. The beginning of the year always allows me to reset in terms of work slowing down freeing up more time to plan, workout, eat, and rest, all my favorite things to do!

I dread the holidays; they’re one of my least favorite things in this world. I’m not against traditions, but I think I want my own apart from the rest of the world. What do you think about that? I cannot stand what expectations are put upon us to give our families some kind of show during the holidays. I’m sorry, but I have better things to do with my time and money than decorate, cook, shop, and watch myself eat like a pig.

One of the things I need to learn with my training is how to eat more though. I know I don’t currently eat enough nor have I in the past. I have this intense fear of getting fat, but I know that as long as I continue to press on with my workouts I’ll be fine. There is not an ounce of me that wants to let go of this dream. Some may not believe what I have done to avoid the possibility of losing it. I have records of past eating and workouts that may need some serious review to help me back on track.

The night has fallen, I haven’t lost the light, and it’s time to rest up! I’ll be in touch. Happy holidays everyone.

Much love, - Nutmegpeach

Today's song: "You Get What You Give" by New Radicals

No comments:

Post a Comment