Saturday, December 19, 2009

"Keep Your Eyes On The Prize"

I have had this big dream of competing in figure competitions and earning my pro card. The reality hit me tonight that most of those women have unnatural work done, something I never imagined me ever contemplating. It just has never been an option in my mind, except perhaps maybe after having a couple little people. Still, the dream remains. It's where I see my future.

I had a much different plan for this post having looked at so many figure pages before being disappointed with my previously mentioned realization. It remains that I have a goal to add ten pounds of lean muscle to this body. Christmas is almost here, which means training comes back into full swing. Work becomes slow, and Sara comes back to life!

I'm writing this far too early this morning, as I have yet to sleep. After a long night's conversation with my very dear friend in London, I sat here thinking about a lot of things. Most of my thoughts have revolved around taking big risks. Do I really see myself doing this? Am I really thinking about this? Do I really want to do this? YES!

Could I use some big changes in my life? Definitely. Would I like London to be part of that change? Yes. Will I train more, eat more, and sleep more to get there? Most definitely. Game on. 'Cause I have big dreams.

To body-building up my figure! Cheers.

Much love, - Nutmegpeach

Today's song: "Big Dreams" - Bow Wow

I really wanted to use DMX's "One More Road To Cross" song so I could use his lyrics "this is life/this is what I know/so to me this is life," but the song didn't have the right affect on me while listening to it again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment