Saturday, December 26, 2009

"Let's Really Show It"

Ahhh! So, the Christmas season is nearly over. With one more family gathering to tackle, little cleanup left to do, and still a bit of food in the fridge from the last party, I am ready to bring on this next New Year! Whoo!

There's been some major talk about me rediscovering my passion for bodybuilding in the last month especially, and, with the help of one person in particular, I am nearing full focus. I have yet to get to those studies this week though! Ask me again if I have been working on that!

As one who aims high in my goals for the future, I believe that absolutely anything is possible! I've been watching clips on Louise Rogers and focusing in on the road ahead of me. Is it paved in gold? Well, I can certainly tell you it gives me "something to talk about!" I'm just glad that the one I find myself closer to has more knowledge in the area than I do, so I am learning something new everyday in preparation for what is to come!

New workout planning is in the works. Love is in the air. My dedication and focus is being redefined. Now just to get my body defined muscularly! I have some building to do, weights to be lifted, and a diet to reexamine. May I gain the size, build, and consistent dedication I need in the upcoming months! This remains my "little mystery to figure out." Thank you for your loving support!

Happy holidays! - Nutmegpeach

Today's song: "Something to Talk About" by Bonnie Raitt

No comments:

Post a Comment