Friday, August 27, 2010

"Let's Take This Town"

I feel really healthy today.  Running another 5K felt great!  I managed to keep my heart rate at an average of 163bpm, but I wanted to run faster!  It was a depressing forty minute run, but it felt like ten minutes.  I followed it up with some elliptical heart rate training, and I kept my heart rate at 155bpm for an additional fifteen minutes.  I will get to where I want to be, that is if it doesn't kill me first.  Mu-whahahaha!

Take this [POW!] ...heart with extra beats!

1 comment:

  1. The running program sounds excellent. Another appointment on Monday? I'm sure it will go very well. I do not even know when my next vacation is but I will be taking a couple weekend roadtrips in the next couple months and that should hold me off. I probably couldn't vacation anytime soon because I'm coaching youth soccer. Anyways, I will keep praying for your continued health.

    ReplyDelete