Monday, August 9, 2010

Yes, More Running!

Back on the Technogym... Four miles in fifty minutes... meaning I ran 12.5 minute miles.  I was keeping a good eye on my heart rate, and I'm not sure what the average was.  But, this is progress, I was at 3.6 miles at 45 minutes into my running, which is more than my previous runs.

I'll probably go back to my first program (45 min) according to heart rate on Wednesday morning, and maybe Friday after work too.  And, I'll have to attempt the four miles again next Monday.

A lot of work comes though through the next couple weeks.  The running has been helping to keep me in good spirits, good eatings, and feeling well enough to enjoy good company.  I feel really good right now, despite still not knowing what is going on internally.

No comments:

Post a Comment