Friday, August 6, 2010

More Technogym Training

Another 3.5 miles to add to the distance for this morning.  I continued to run at an average pace of 4.4 mph.  I believe my avg HR was either 174 or 178, either way higher than I want it.  I may have been a bit dehydrated, but I felt good running.  I felt easier this morning than when I began running again just a couple weeks ago.  Today was 48 minutes of running.

I think I will attempt Sunday a fast mile for time and Monday a 50 min run alternating between 5mph (7 min) and 6mph (2min) followed by a 3mph minute... repeating five times.  I should be able to reach 4 miles that way, but I need to keep an eye on this heart!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Sara!!!
    Goood Work :-)
    Giulia from Technogym Italy
    http://www.facebook.com/TechnogymSpa

    ReplyDelete