Sunday, August 1, 2010

Running Forward

"Slip inside the eye of your mind
Don't you know you might find
A better place to play"

CURRENT CARDIORESPIRATORY TRAINING PROGRESS

1st Aug. ... (post 5min warmup) 1 fast mile -running only- [test] in 10min with an avg HR of 188bpm

31st July ... (post 5min warmup) walked/ran 3.3 miles with an avg hr of 164bpm over 45min

27th July ... 2.5 miles 5-10min walk warmup, 25min run (avg 183 bpm during running)


Tomorrow morning will be another long 45min walk/run test.  Tuesday will be rest!

I wanted to write a lot more, but I can feel myself fading fast.  I'm extremely happy that I no longer need my ankle supports with my new shoes that have a perfect arch for my foot; I'm tempted to buy a backup supply!  I am also working hard at cleaning up my diet and made amazing meals today including this chicken rice soup!  The best part was it was quick and easy, and even better it made the house smell great!  Take a look:

No comments:

Post a Comment