Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"Faith and Desire"

Song of the day: "Come On Get Higher" by Matthew Nathanson

It was a day of work, rest, cleaning, and working out.  I watched my Gina Aliotti video while cleaning, and it really brings me back to myself and my training.  She is absolutely gorgeous and makes me jealous.  Ha.  I have much training to do this year!  If only I didn't work so much so I could train myself more...


I made a couple stops the other day after work.  One was to pick up coconut oil, which makes the BEST popcorn!  I ate a FULL two quart pan of popcorn sprinkled with Splenda today.  I resisted making an additional batch.  The second stop I made was to pick up Yaktrax so I've no excuses to run out in the snow.  Running outside shall start early tomorrow morning.  My snow pants have become an every day clothing item, but I probably wouldn't wear them while running outside.  But, it was 58 degrees F in my room this evening, so I am surely getting my monies worth out of these snow pants!  It felt almost as cold as the outdoors once the layers of jackets were removed.  I might as well be training outdoors when it's so cold indoors!


I have been in contact with a few friends I haven't spoken to in months or years this last week, three separate friends.  I love how regardless of time, some friends just KNOW that the friendship I have with them never dies.  I am grateful for each of them reaching out to me all in similar time.  BUT, why now God?  Why now?  I haven't spoken with two of the three for YEARS!  It's the feeling of something big coming.  I'm excited and just really glad they're not afraid to reach out to me!

Comic for the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment