Sunday, January 2, 2011

"Dare to Believe"

Almost a week until I fly out!  I cannot wait!  I wore my winter hat all day in anticipation,... and because this house is so cold inside!  It looks as though the weather in my destination will be in the teens, in degrees Fahrenheit, with a (let's hope) sunny Friday.  But in the here and now, I'm scheduled a full forty hours of work this week, so my workday starts at 4:45am EST tomorrow!  It will be nice to not have to wake up that early for a few days, and I certainly hope I don't find myself waking up naturally at 1:30am!  Of course, that would be mean I'd have a bedtime of 6:30pm, and I'm positive that will not be the case once I get to where I'm going!

Today, however, has been a full day of cleaning and catching up.  Most importantly, I caught up on some much needed sleep, though I hadn't really planned on doing so.  I set all the alarms like normal, put in one Ultra SafeSound earplug, and slept until after 8am without ever hearing a sound!  The only problem is it is so hard to get some sleep around here with my early bedtime and the kids upstairs staying up so late.  And, now I know I can't risk wearing the earplugs on a night that I work early the next morning, which is most days!  Tomorrow will have to be an earlier night than tonight, as I still have a lot of work to do.  Despite having taken out quite a bit of unnecessary 'stuff,' I've made quite a disaster in my process of reorganizing!  This is likely to continue through the next week.

Comic for the day:


Have a great start to the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment