Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Three Days Before Christmas

For some reason, Ally was my buddy for most of the evening.  It's a great thing too.  I needed the company and feel rather wiped out too.  She's been sleeping in my lap, playing hide and go seek, and is now wrapped up into the open space, as I sit on the floor with my knee bent and foot to one side of me, with her little noggin rested upon my knee.  She's listening to the Charlie Brown christmas music with me and has yet to start snoring.

I, on the other hand, am half tempted to move her so I can get my laundry in the dryer, finish wrapping the last few gifts for this weekend I have been avoiding for a week, and get to bed here rather soon.  Lucky for me, someone just made enough noise to get her up and moving.  Unfortunately now, I have to be wrapped in a blanket because the lil' heater I had is now gone.

Wecome rambling...

I'm in the midst of reading Jackie Warner's new book, am disappointed that John Frieda's Lux. Volumizer doesn't come close to how well Big Sexy's product works, and having watched three epidsodes of Millionaire Matchmaker while cuddling with Ally makes me so happy with who I am.  I don't know how to sleep these days, and I am hoping that Jackie's words can keep me excited with the work I do at the gym a bit longer.  Today I had a great morning with two good classes, and it is the kind of day that I need to continue into the new year.  In other news, I hated how my hair looked this morning, and I am anxious to get my hair chopped a bit more again.  I need to find out if Katie can get me a deal on the Big Sexy root pump plus.  I feel like I would need a whole bottle of Frieda's product to get the same effect, and then I'd also feel like I had a whole candle's wax spread throughout my hair.  Not fun, but at least I'm not crazy about looking red carpet ready and dressed the the nines like some of the people that Patti deals with.  Most of them are seriously NUTS, but they make for great television when I feel like yelling at a screen.

I need to get to bed though, I have work to do in the morning before heading into the office.  Someone wake me from all of this when Christmas is over.  Work has been exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment