Monday, December 27, 2010

"What's This?"

Ah, it is finally over!  It's as though the new year brings with it a celebration for making it through the madness of the Christmas holiday!  I survived the madness of kids!  Three family parties in a row, and I know my brother and his lady had even more madness!  On goes the year to it's nearing end... [Smiles!]

First, my brother did a great thing in getting me the rice cooker I wanted.  We'll see how well this version works, but I'm thrilled to get back to cooking without the need for the stovetop!  It makes me wonder if my George Foreman is still at my mom's.


And, my sister is brilliant having found a breathing fitness trainer for me!


I still think that the plane tickets have beat all other surprises out of the water this year, but I still have to wait a bit to use them!  I am extremely excited!  I still have Christmas chaos to take care of, so I'm gone for the evening!  Keep loving life!

No comments:

Post a Comment